Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Dad's Girl

Hi there!

Here's what I think is my "cool layout" for today.

It isn't very often that I'm able to get a photo of Scott and Lynn together, which
makes this photo extra special.

I have no idea where the sketch is from, and I really like it, so I may use this again.  :)

Supplies used:
Paper: DCWV, Other Unknown, White Cardstock
Prima Flowers
Brads
Fiskars Border Punch
Circle: Trace and hand cut
Font:  Cricut Stamped


Love this Cricut Font!  You'll probably get tired of seeing it, but I doubt I ever will!
It's such a versatile font and "fits" with every layout.

I used various Prima flowers in each grouping, layering and adding brads.



Border punching along edges really gives the layout some character.  I gently lifted
up the edges of the border to lift it off the page a bit.

Have a wonderful day!
Polly  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment