Sunday, November 10, 2013

Boy Scout Camp

Hi there,

I have a layout to share that was submitted at Sketches 4 All for their November Color Combo (NOVCOLOR) Challenge.  You can see the challenge here.

The color palette:

And here's my layout:
Andrew and I at Boy Scout Camp.  Seven days of non-stop fun!  Even more special because Andrew was there with me!  We had a LOT of fun times!

Supplies used:
Paper: Colorbok, Other
Stencils
Walnut Ink Mist
Stampin' Up! Border Punch
Distressing
Circle Punch
Star Punch
Ribbon
Buttons
Vellum Quotes
EK Success Border Punch
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder
Cardstock Die Cut
Sketch: Page Maps (Feb 2012)

A couple of ribbons were layered over the punched border.  Just below that another ribbon with buttons on it.

This huge cardstock die cut was cut from packaging.  Journaling was added above that and beside the photo.  I embossed the tan cardstock on one side of this strip.

Well.... this is a bit blurry!  I used two different stencils to mist on the background paper and the cardstock on the right of the photo.

Most of the paper edges were distressed.  I added a circle and stars to the right of the photo.  Just had to add the vellum "Where is North?" too!  :)

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Sketches 4 All Design Team Member


No comments:

Post a Comment