Friday, March 9, 2012

Flowers

Hi there!
Here are a few of the flowers I made with lace, satin ribbon, tissue paper, paper from an old book and scrapbook paper.  
All I have to do is add embellishments in the centers to match the project I'm working on.


These rosettes were made with satin ribbon folded in half before sewing and gathering.


These flowers are made with tissue paper, lace fabric, sheer fabric and coffee filters.

Recycling old magazines!  Several layers were hand cut, held together with a brad and scrunched.  On some I added Diamond Stickles and others I inked the edges.  One flower is made by going round and round with the paper, tightly for the center, and more loosely as I got towards the end.  Then I folded the outer edges down.

Have a wonderful day!
Polly  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment