Thursday, March 8, 2012

Scrapbook Layouts

Hello!
Here are a few of my layouts with some close ups.



I used some wire ribbon to put under the Prima flowers.  The yellow flower was made with seam binding ribbon, twisted around in a circle.  My Sizzix leaf die completed this little gathering of flowers.

The embroidered flower was another one of my great finds at a garage sale.













Tissue paper flowers, folded and twisted in a circle.



This flower was made with cupcake liners.  I made slits towards the center completely around, then scrunched and pinched the edges to "fluff" them out.  
The center of the flower are neutral colored beads hot glued in place.






I was please with the outcome of this flower made with twisted cording.  The teal "twirlies" were actually pulled from the centers of a piece of the cording.  A clear flower shaped button is in the center.

This flower was so fun and easy to make!  
I used pre-sewn sequins (another great find at a garage sale), glued in a circle on a small piece of cardstock.







Here is an interesting technique.  
Bet you can't guess what I used for these flowers.  
It's paper towels!  
I just cut out the design on the paper towels, inked the edges and layered them, with a brad in the center.
How easy and COOL is that?!?!


The butterfly was cut from DCWV pattern paper, then added gems to brighten it up!

Have a wonderful day!
Polly  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment