Friday, March 9, 2012

Mini Album - CUTE

Hi!
Here's a "CUTE" mini album.  
I purchased the cardboard cutouts with the rings at our local dollar store.  Although it took me awhile to figure out what papers I would use and what embellishments to add, I think it turned out fairly well.

The flower was made with tissue paper, lace and sheer fabric, held together with a brad.


Twisted ribbon glued to a small piece of cardstock made this cute flower.  Then I added the beads under the flower.




I added lace to the outer edges of a couple pages.

Found this embroidered butterfly within my "stash" of supplies.  So cute!


There is Diamond Stickles glitter glue on each of the petals.  Sorry for the bad photo.





This flower was made by twisting bias tape in continuous circles.  I found a huge box of bias tape, still packaged, at a garage sale.  I knew it had to come in handy some day!  :)

I tied various ribbons and beads on the rings, which completed my album.

Have a wonderful day!
Polly  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment