Friday, March 9, 2012

More Layouts



I layered several paper flowers, then added pastel beads to the center.




Tissue paper flowers.  Love them!

I added some mesh fabric and gold mesh lace under the tissue paper flowers to add some 
interest to the layout.


I was trying to get a good shot of the stickles dots on this layout.  They didn't show up very good. :(



Prima flowers are the cutest!  The possibilities are endless with all the different colors, 
shapes, sizes and layering!

Wish I could remember where these beautiful purple and green flowers came from.  They were packaged in a cute purple box that slid open from the side.  

The centers of these flowers are SO cute!!



The lace on this layout was a bargain at a garage sale!  





I used some fancy florals rub ons on this layout.


Have a great day!
Polly  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment