Monday, July 9, 2012

Comfortably Sleeping

Hi there,
I hope your July 4th weekend festivities were FUN!
I had a pretty good weekend.
Enjoyed only a few of the events going on, but still had fun, worked in my garden and got a 
nasty sunburn on my neck.  Ouch!

Here's a cool picture of our dog.  This is how she sleeps most of the time,
with her head propped up against something (a chair, the banister, the couch, etc).  
I would think she would get a kink in her neck from sleeping like this!  
But she does this all the time.

Supplies used:
Paper (unknown)
Title: Cricut "Stamped" Font
Lei Flowers
Buttons, Embroidery Floss 


These flowers are from a Lei that was purchased at a local Dollar Store.
I tear it all apart, keeping the flowers and throw out the rest.
I added buttons to the center of the flowers with embroidery floss.
The strip of paper above the flowers was just folded randomly to create
a little interest on the layout.


A close up of the Font used with my Cricut.

Have a wonderful day!
Polly  :)

2 comments:

  1. My dog Jake sleeps in some pretty amazing positions, too! I love that you thought to scrap this! More importantly, I love that you added some "girly" touches for her!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Our dog is hilarious! I think she thinks that she is human too! :)

      Delete