Saturday, December 22, 2012

Two More Christmas Cards

Hello,

I have two cards to share today which were submitted at Let's Capture These Sketches for their Sketch #44 Challenge.  I'm starting to wind down from making Christmas cards.  I think I've made enough of them for this year!  I'm hoping these will be my last two cards.

One card is horizontal and the other vertical, keeping close to the sketch.  Here's the sketch:



And the color palette to use:


These are the cards I created.  I loved the mint green colors and the brick colors from the palette.  I was glad for the silver around the ornaments... which matched the silver form the sink and dishwasher.

All the edges were distressed.  The sentiments were cut from DCWV patterned paper.  I didn't keep the manufacture name of these dimensional ornaments.  They're the sweetest... and I wish I would have gotten more of them!
I adhered a small ribbon for the ornament to "hang from" and added a bow to hide where the ornament and ribbon meet.

Supplies used:
Paper: DCWV, White Cardstock, Colorbok
Distressing
Sentiments from DCWV Cardstock
Ribbon
Dimensional Ornaments
 

I've added a closer look at these beautiful ornament stickers.

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful Christmas!
Libby  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment