Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Blessed

Hello,

We're still in a deep freeze!  I'll stay inside.
Tomorrow is supposed to be way below zero and we have to be out in it... Brrrr!  Guess I'll be wearing my wool sweater!

I have a layout to share that was submitted at Colorful Creations for their Say It With Words Challenge (SIWWJAN).  The word to use on your layout is "Blessed."

Here's what I created using a C.C. sketch by Brenshevia:
Here I am with my sister, my daughter and our two dogs.  More photos of big, curly hair!  :)

Supplies used:
Paper: DCWV
Font: Cricut Opposites Attract
Distressing
Bling: Recollections
Pearl: Studio 112
Flowers and Flower "Pieces"
Scallop Border traced from a template
 
I added some random pieces taken from bouquets that I took apart.  I usually keep everything... because I never know when I want to use something different on my page.
Some bling was added below the flower and to the left.. on the photo. 
 
 Just showing the word I used on my page.


These are so cool to use on a page!  I believe they were the centers of the bouquet of flowers that I purchased.
 


Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment