Thursday, January 17, 2013

Laugh

Hi there,

Here's a layout that was so fun to create, which was submitted at Page Maps for their Fancy Pants Love Note Sketch Contest.

This is the sketch:


And here's how I interpreted the sketch:
This is my sister and I having fun in her dorm room.  Always laughing going on whenever we're together!

Supplies used:
Paper: Colorbok, DCWV
String
Chenille Rick Rack
Plastic Glitter Tags & Shapes: Making Memories
Buttons
Puffy Fabric Hearts
Washi Tape: Hand Made
Sharpie Marker
Folder Tab: Paper Pizazz

 The letters didn't show up very well, so I used a marker to the letters.
Rather than stitch the circle, I decided to use string for something different.

 
Journaling on strips of paper.  I started off pretty good, but then I started writing closer together, which made it pretty tricky to cut the strips.  It didn't turn out too bad, I guess.  :)
 
 Each tag was tied with string and tiny buttons were added randomly.
 
Once the string was adhered in place, it made it easier to add the embellies.

 



I used a small strip of washi tape near the bottom of my page.  The next photo shows the glitter of the tape a bit better.  Made with double stick tape, tissue paper, glitter paint and ink and stamps.

 
These two tags were tied together.  

Here's a couple more close ups: 



Thanks for visiting my Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment