Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Blog Candy WINNER

Hi there,

Well, today is the day to announce the winner of my Blog candy.  In case you forgot... here's the write up I posted on April 1st:

For added fun, I will also be offering a prize right here on my Blog.  All you have to do is:
1.  Leave me a comment at the end of this post.
2.  Become a Follower of my Blog and, hopefully, you will want to remain a follower.  :)
One lucky winner will be chosen to receive the prize below.  I will announce a random winner here on Wednesday, April 10, 2013.  So please check back then.  You will have 7 days to contact me via email (pbllib (at) myfairpoint (dot) net) with your mailing info.  Your prize will be forfeited after 7 days.
Here's a photo of the prize I will be offering:
 
I want to thank everyone who stopped by and also became a follower.  I truly appreciate it.
 
So, without further ado.... 
The random winner is:
 
Brandi Matos
 
Congrats, Brandi!  
Please contact me with a PM and I will get your prize mailed out.

Thanks again!

1 comment: