Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Popsicle

Hi there,

Hope you're all having a fab Wednesday.

Here's a layout that was submitted at Colorful Creations for their May 22 Sketch-a-Thon (BRANDIMAY).  You can see the challenge here.

This is the sketch:
 

And here's what I created:
This is our Zoe-dog eating a popsicle.  She hasn't eaten one since this time, so I'm glad I got these photos.  She placed it between her paws and bit off pieces!  It was so funny to watch.

Supplies used:
Paper: Colorbok, DCWV
Cardstock Title Letters
Flowers
Buttons
Glitter Gems: Home Made
Black Soot Mist
Perfect Pearls Mist: Biscotti

Had a little fun with the title and followed the line of the photo.


This is my flower grouping.  I layered white flowers with a pink flower in the center.  And because the white flowers are so sheer, the pink shows through a bit for some color.

 Buttons were added as the flower centers and on top of the button holes, I added glitter gems.
 
 Here's a closer look at the letters.  I misted them with black soot and then Perfect Pearls.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment