Sunday, June 9, 2013

Things I love Pocket Tag

Hi there,

Well, I can honestly say that I've never made a tag with a pocket on it... until now!

I made this tag to submit at Sketches 4 All for the "Wocket in my Pocket" Tag Challenge (POCKETTAG).  You can see the challenge here.

Here's my creation:
The tag is larger than the "normal" size... if there is a normal size tag.  I figured I needed lots of room to create a pocket... so I used a larger one.  :)

Supplies used:
Paper: K&Co.
Ribbon
Rhinestone Ribbon
Banner Ribbon
Clear Sticker
Satin Ribbon
EK Success Border Punch
Sharpie Marker


Part of the sticker is hidden under the tags sticking out of the pocket.
Cute banner ribbon was added on top of the pocket with a row of rhinestones.

On the tags I added "Things I Love" about my hubby.

Here's a closer look at one of the tags.  I made 6 tags for the pocket.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment