Saturday, June 15, 2013

Trio Card Set

Hi there,

I have several posts today.  I've been busy these past couple of days, all to myself in my craft room!  Woo hoo!  :)

This trio card set was submitted at Soul Scrappers for their Photo Paper Challenge (CC17).  You can see the challenge here.

Here are the 3 cards together and below I have a photo of each one separately.  I used the same sentiment for all 3 and changed out the stamps a bit for each one.

I had so much fun experimenting with different stamps and mists for this challenge!  I had quite a mess going on... but it was all in fun!

Supplies used:
Paper: White Cardstock
Glossy Photo Paper
Stamps: SU Best Blossom, SU The Art of Life
Inks: Color Box Blue, A la mode Green, Pink & Brown
Flowers
Satin Cording
Gems: Home Made
 
I almost left this card with just leaves and the sentiment... but these cute little flowers were begging to be used!  I think I like it better with the flowers added.

I totally love how this turned out with the misting around the edges.  The flower didn't stamp too well, but I liked it anyhow.  I just added a bow with satin cording.

And here's my third card.  I stamped lots of leaves, then the flowers with different inks.  I also stamped a "post card" stamp in the upper left, but it doesn't show very well (that's ok).

Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment