Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Boy Scouts

Hello,

It's still raining... and I'm still scrapping!  Woo hoo!  Love these days!

This layout was submitted at Turtle Soup for their Mini Crop "Summer Fun" Challenge.

Here's what I created using a "Summer Fun" theme.
This is the Boy Scout Troop I was a part of until just recently.  We were getting ready to march in the July 4th Parade a few years ago.
Look closely... I'm peeking over the 4th boy in the left row (with the sunglasses on).

Supplies used:
Paper: Colorbok
Wood Swirl: Recollections
Perfect Pearls Mist
Buttons
Page Title: Cut from K&Co. Packaging
Metallic Rub ons
Sketch: Page Maps (Aug 2009)

Love these swirls... sure wish I had more of them.
I lightly rubbed the swirl with metallic rub ons to give it a little color.  The white cardstock was misted with Perfect Pearls. 

The page title was cut from K&Co. packaging.  I was looking through all the Boy Scout embellies and came across this on the package... perfect!!  I distressed the edges and matted it on red, white and blue cardstock. 

Banners were added under the photo... and buttons under that. 


A better look at the misting. 


Thanks so much for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment