Monday, July 8, 2013

Cards

Hello,

I have a couple of cards to share that I used as examples for the Technique Tuesday Challenge (TT2July) I am hosting at Sketches 4 All.  The technique this week is RIBBON SCRUNCHING.  You can see the challenge here.

Here's my first card using a simple technique of looping the ribbon:
Supplies used:
Paper: DCWV, White Cardstock
Fiskars Border Punch
Stamp: SU Send a Celebration
Ink: A la mode Red
Chalk
Ribbon
Pop Dots
Sketch: Splitcoast Stampers (SC79)

Here's a closer look at the looped ribbon. 



 For my second card I pulled the threads which were already on the ribbon and pulled them... creating this super cool technique with ribbon:
Supplies used:
Paper: We R Memory Keepers, Colorbok, White Cardstock
Sentiment: SU For a Friend
Ink: Color Box Blue Lagoon
Flowers
Gem: Home Made
Sketch: Splitcoast Stampers (SC106) 

Here's a better look at the scrunched ribbon.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Libby  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment