Sunday, July 7, 2013

Coming Home

Hi there,

I have a layout to share with you that was submitted at Soul Scrappers for their Theme Challenge (THC63). You can see the challenge here.

I've been getting my thoughts together on this one for a few days.  Then with things being so busy... I couldn't get to it... until late last night!  I HAD to finish it today because the deadline is July 8th!!

The challenge:
1.  Use 5 strips of pp
2.  Use at least 3 photos 
3.  Fussy cut at least 2 items.

Here's my page:
Sooooooo glad she was finally home!!! 

The five strips of pp are under the photo as banners.  
I used 3 photos
And, the fussy cut items are: The tag and the flower on the tag.

Supplies used:
Paper: Colorbok, My Mind's Eye, other
Silver Sticker Letters
3D Embellies
Ribbon
Swirly Bling
Paper Doily
Stickers
Staple
Darice Embossing Folder
Corner Rounder
Sketch: Page Maps (Mar 2006)

Here's the tag, which was cut from a template.  I added a paper doily on one portion and embossed the whole tag.  Ribbon was staples at the top with swirly bling just under that.
The flower was fussy cut and hat sticker and 3D embellies added also.

My page title is in the upper right with another 3D embellie beside it. 

Here's a better look at the banners. 

And a closer look at the tag.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Libby  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment