Wednesday, July 10, 2013

My Girl

Hello,

Here's a layout that was submitted at a new site that looks like lots of fun... Turtle Soup Challenge Blog.  I loved this sketch and decided to play along.

Here's the sketch:
Image

And this is what I created:
This is our daughter when she was 13 years old.

Supplies used:
Paper: Colorbok, K&Co.
Various Flowers
Prima Flowers
Glitter Gems: Home Made
Perfect Pearls Mist
String
Embroidery Rose Embellie
Page Title: Cut from pp

Misting was added to the right of the photo.  The page title was cut from pp and matted. 

The arrows were hand cut... as you can tell because they are not perfect.  :) 
The hexagons were traced from a template.

The banners are two pp layered and string added over them. 

Here's my cluster of flowers.   

Three larger glitter gems (home made) were added in the lower left of my page. 

Here's a few photos to show you a closer look at the flowers. 


 I found this sweet embroidered embellie in a bag of ribbon rosettes!  I knew it would be perfect for my page!

Thanks so much for stopping by!



1 comment:

  1. great take on the sketch and so glad you joined us at the Turtle Soup.. love the colours and amazing clusters of accents.. stunning page

    ReplyDelete