Tuesday, July 23, 2013

My Hero

Hi there,

Another layout to share that was submitted at Turtle Soup for their Mini Crop Stencil Challenge.  They're having a fun mini crop... head on over there and check it out!  Challenges will run until July 27th.

Here's my layout titled "My Hero" using a grunge chevron stencil below the photo.
This is my hubby marching in the Memorial Day Parade a few years ago.  I never tire of seeing him in uniform...  :)

Supplies used:
Paper: My Mind's Eye, Colorbok
Title Sticker: BoBunny
3D Embellie: Jolee's
Distressing
Grunge Chevron Stencil: Donna Downey
Perfect Pearls Mist
Sketch: Page Maps (Feb 2012)

Love Jolee's embellies!  I also added a sticker on the uniform.  The circle it's on was distressed along the edges. 

Love these stickers from BoBunny. 

 

 Love these stencils from Donna Downey... and used Perfect Pearls mist.

Thanks so much for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment