Friday, August 9, 2013

Crafter

Hello,

I have a layout to share that was submitted at Sketches 4 All for their Little Artist/August 1st Challenge (LittleArtist).  You can see the challenge here.

The challenge is to create a layout or other project that shows your kid creating or something your kid already made for you.

Here's my layout titled, "Crafter."
This is our grandson.  He knows he wants to make something... but doesn't quite know what yet.  He finally decided on a couple cards.

Supplies used:
Paper: DCWV, Colorbok
Sticker Letters
Foam Stars
Buttons
Stencil
Metallic Paint
Misting
Distressing
Rick Rack
Sharpie Marker
Sketch: Page Maps (Aug 2007)

I tore the pp the buttons are on.  The background was created with a stencil, metallic paint and misting. 

My page title was added on a tag. 

Journaling was added below the photo. 

I thought these foam stars were perfect for my page.

A closer look at the masking... this is a bit messy... but that's what mixed media is... MESSY. 

Three buttons were added below the photo.  The blue cardstock was distressed with rick rack added along the other edge. 

 Thanks so much for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment