Thursday, August 22, 2013

Two "Friends" Cards

Hi there,

I have two cards to share that were submitted at Turtle Soup for their August Mini Crop Tic Tac Toe Challenge.

Here's the Tic Tac Toe board:
Image

Simply choose 3 in a row and create your project.

I decided on two cards using different rows from the above board.
The brown/blue card could be a "male" card and the pink card is obviously very "feminine."

I chose the row: Stamping, Chipboard, Distressing.

All the edges were distressed.  I used a "key" stamp behind the chipboard.  The chipboard was pressed onto the ink pad and the bauble sticker added.

Supplies used:
Paper: DCWV
"Key" Stamp
"Friends" Sticker: K&Co.
Chipboard Tag
Ribbon
Ink: Vivid! Brown
Distressing
Sketch: Splitcoast Stamper (SC86) 

For this card I chose the row: Embossing, Inking, Layering.

Each layer was matted onto white cardstock and the edges were inked.  The pink cardstock was embossed. 

Supplies used:
Paper: DCWV, White Cardstock, Other
Clear Sticker Sentiment
Ribbon
Bling
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder
Ink: Vivid! Raspberry
Sketch: Splitcoast Stampers (SC89)

Hope you like my cards.
Thanks so much for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment