Monday, September 9, 2013

A Future So Bright

Hi there,

Here's another layout I'd like to share that was submitted at My Scraps and More for their Saturday Steal (9/7/13) Challenge.

This is the layout to scraplift:
http://69.36.164.82/data/620/keepersofmyheart.jpg
Layout by member Toni.

Here's my take on the sketch with my layout titled, "A Future So Bright."
My hubby and our daughter marching in the Memorial Day Parades in our hometown several years ago.

Supplies used:
Paper: DCWV
Epoxy Stickers
Wood Flowers
Enamel Paint
Stencil
Mist
Heart Stickers
Cardstock Title

This is my cluster of hearts and a star in the upper right above the photo.  The red heart sticker was adhered onto pp and trimmed... so it was easier to handle and place where I wanted.

Using a dotted stencil and a paper towel, I created the background... then I flipped the stencil over and got the negative dots on the page too.  When that dried, I misted it with a walnut ink mist.

The page title was one long title, so I cut it in half.

Here's a closer look at the stenciling... and flowers and stickers.

Thanks so much for stopping by! 




No comments:

Post a Comment