Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Good Times Card

Hello,

Here's my last post for today!  Phew!

This card was submitted at Sketches 4 All for their September Sketch #1 Challenge.  You can see the challenge here.

This is the sketch... and you could create a card or layout.  I chose to create a card.


Here's my "Good Times" card:
Fun sketch to work with.  Lots of fun elements on this card.

Supplies used:
Paper: DCWV, White Cardstock
Staples
Flowers
Glitter Gems: Home Made
Rick Rack
Ribbons
Buttons
Sentiment & Rub On
EK Success Border Punch
Marker
Butterflies: Cut from pp
Circle Punch

This is the right side of my card.
Above the dark ribbon... I added rick rack, buttons, staples, a flower and butterfly (cut from pp).

This is the left side of my card.  Another button, flower, butterfly.  I punched the half circle from the pp and added a pink circle with a rub on sentiment.  Using a circle, I made the stitching marks around it. 


Thanks so much for stopping by!

Sketches 4 All Design Team Member



No comments:

Post a Comment