Sunday, September 22, 2013

I luv U

Hi there!

It's a very peaceful Sunday here.  After the pouring rain most of the day.. the sun is now shining!

I have a layout to share with you today that was used as my example layout at Soul Scrappers for the Quote Challenge (QC28) that I host.
You can see my challenge here.

I hope you can play along.

The quote I chose is:

The time to be happy is now.
The place to be happy is here.
-Robert Ingersoll

It's a pretty versatile that could be used for any project that you choose to create.  What about a wedding or anniversary photo, a fun page with children, some special tourist place you may have visited or for a quiet, peaceful photo.

You can also create a layout (as I have done), a card, altered item or even a tag.

Here's my layout titled, "I luv U."
This is Dylan and I when he was a little tyke... 5 years old.  Such a little cute... and still is!

Supplies used:
Paper: My Mind's Eye, White Cardstock
Ink
Stamped Flourish: Inkadinkadoo
Computer Font: Addis Ababa
Pop Dots
Fibers
Gold Cording
Chipboard
Gems: Home Made
Darice Embossing Folder
Clear Embossing Powder
Sketch: Page Maps (Apr 2005)

This glitter heart is so cute!  I simply added a bow from gold cording to add at the top of it.

The heart was printed onto cardstock, cut the heart shape, inked the edges and added a stamped flourish around the sides.  It was adhered with pop dots.

Each of the strips were embossed for some texture.

The chipboard bracket was inked and embossed.

So excited to find gems that matched the bracket!!

Thanks so much for stopping by! 

Soul Scrappers Design Team Member



No comments:

Post a Comment