Friday, September 27, 2013

Love

Hi there!
Oh my word!!  The sun is shining and it's actually nice enough to open up all the doors and windows!  Woo hoo!  And it's gonna be nice for a few days too!  

I decided to participate in the Turtle Soup September 2013 Mini Crop.  So, to prepare you, the next 6 posts are entries I submitted for their challenges.

My first layout was submitted for the challenge to use a book page or pp with words on your project.

This is my layout titled, "Love."
The photo was matted onto old dictionary paper and the bottom portion of my page is pp with words.
Love this photo of my step dad with our daughter and son.  He loved our kids so much... and what a wonderful feeling that was!!

Supplies used:
Paper: My Mind's Eye
Brads
Metal Word
Sheer Ribbon
Foil Border
Flowers
Sheer Fabric Flowers: Home Made
Dictionary Paper
Gems: Home Made
Darice Embossing Folder
Ink
Sketch: Page Maps (Nov 2006)

The sheer flower was home made using sheer fabric and the gems are home made.

The metal embellie is the page title.  The dotted ribbon was added behind the photo with a bow just above  the foil border.

Another grouping of flowers with another sheer fabric flower.  

I embossed the bottom portion of the page and brushed an ink pad over it lightly to enhanced the embossing.

A foil border sticker was added through the middle of the page.

Here's another photo of the embossed paper and gems.

A closer look at the flowers.

Three tiny brads were added in the upper right of my page.

Thanks so much for stopping by!




No comments:

Post a Comment