Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Wish Upon A Star

Hi there,

I have a layout to share with you that was submitted at Soul Scrappers for their Song/Lyric Challenge (SLC26).  You can see the challenge here.

The song is "Take Me Home" by Phil Collins. 
Here are the lyrics:


I chose these words from the song, "Wish Upon A Star" which is also my page title.
I love this photo of Andrew just chilling as we rode the elevator up over 400 feet to see the beautiful views from the Observatory that we visited this summer.  He looks so relaxed and I wonder what he's thinking.

Supplies used:
Paper: DCWV, Colorbok, Kraft
Cork Board Trim
Pop Dots
Hole Punch
Spiral Metal Clip
Clear Sticker
Chipboard Letters
Rub on Letters
Marker
Ribbon
Stitching Stencil
Sketch: Page Maps (June 2006)

Here's a closer look at the stitching and cork board.

Journaling was added just below the photo.
Ribbon was added below the journaling too.

One of the stars were cut from the trim and added in the upper corner of my page.
 
A clear sticker and metal clip was added on the dark tag.  I punched a hole in the page title tag and used a combination of chipboard and rub on letters.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Soul Scrappers Design Team Member


No comments:

Post a Comment