Sunday, October 20, 2013

Beginnings

Hello,

It's time for another Quote Challenge (QC29) that I am hosting over at Soul Scrappers.  Head on over there and check it out.  You have three weeks to submit your entry in the Gallery.  The deadline for entries is November 11th.

Here's the quote I have chosen:

"When your heart is in your dream,
no request is too extreme."
-Jiminy Cricket

This is my example layout titled, "Beginnings."
Our daughter's new beginning in her life... and one that she was so excited to begin.

Supplies used:
Paper: DCWV, My Mind's Eye
Gems: Home Made
Bling
Stickers
Pop Dots
Fabric Flowers: Home Made
Computer Font: Viva La Vida
Pink Rosette
Sketch: By Jana Eubank

I finally found  three gems that were the same size and added them above the photo.

The sticker was matted a couple times.

The quote was printed onto pp, the shape cut from a template and then adhered with pop dots.

A row of bling was added under the quote and across the page.
The flowers are home made except for the pink rosette in the center of the white flower.  The gems are home made. 

A closer look at the flowers.

And here's my little Jiminy Cricket!  I couldn't resist adding this tiny sticker on my page!  He was adhered onto cardstock, trimmed and adhered with pop dots.

Thank so much for stopping by!
I hope you will check out my challenge at Soul Scrappers.  You can see the prize up for grabs too.

Soul Scrappers Design Team Member


No comments:

Post a Comment