Friday, October 4, 2013

Eek! Halloween Card

Hello,

Here's my attempt at a "Spooky" Halloween card.  I seriously don't do "Spooky" or "Scary" very well... but I gave it a whirl.

This was submitted at Sketches 4 All for their Once Upon a Theme - "Spooky" Challenge.  You can see the challenge here.

Most of the pp layers were embossed.  Three home made gems were added on the black ribbon.

Supplies used:
Paper: DCWV, White Cardstock
3D Embellies: K&Co.
Stickers: K&Co.
Cuttlebug Embossing Folders
Ribbon: SU
Pop Dot
Gems: Home Made
Sketch: Splitcoast Stampers (SC342)

Here's a closer look at the left side of my card.  I used a pop dot under the tiny ghost.

And here's the right side of my card.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Sketches 4 All Design Team Member


No comments:

Post a Comment