Thursday, October 24, 2013

Fearless

Hi there,

Guess I'm not walking today!  It's so cold!  Gusty winds and only in the 40's!

I have a layout to share that was submitted at Colorful Creations for their Sketchy Tuesday (STOCT4) Challenge.  You can see the challenge here.

The sketch:

And this is my layout titled, "Fearless."
This is our grandson, riding his motorcycle in the July 4th Parade a few years ago.  He was riding with one of his friends, who was on his own motorcycle.  They were riding behind our Boy Scout Troop... so I got to see him every now and again!  So stinkin' cute!!

Supplies used:
Paper: Colorbok, DCWV
Various Stickers
Marker
Background: Made with Paint & Water
Ribbon

The stitched circles were creating using a circle template and "stitching" around it.  Various stickers were clustered onto cardstock stickers.

Ribbon was added on each end of the page title.

I watched a tutorial on making my own background paper... and just had to give it a try.
You'll have to stay tuned... I have photos of how I created my own fun backgrounds.

Another look at the background!  Isn't it cool?  I love it!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Colorful Creations Design Team Member


No comments:

Post a Comment