Sunday, October 20, 2013

Halloween Card

Hello there,

I've been making lots of Halloween cards!  Like I need any more of them!  I made buckets of them last year... and I still have most of them!  
Oh well.  They're fun to make... once I can get going with the ideas.

This card was submitted at Colorful Creations for their Creative Cards - Using Kraft Challenge (CCKRAFT).  You can see the challenge here.

Here's my Halloween card:
This was a fun card with this 5 1/2 x 5 1/2 square card!  More room to play with!  

Supplies used:
Paper: DCWV, Kraft, Colorbok
3D Embellies: JoAnn
Ribbon
Cardstock Sentiment Strip
Gems: Home Made
Darice Embossing Folder
Ink: A la mode Black

Here's a different look at the dimension.  After embossing the papers I brushed an ink pad over the raised areas.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Colorful Creations Design Team Member


No comments:

Post a Comment