Saturday, October 19, 2013

Happy Birthday Card

Hi there,

Here's a card that was submitted at Turtle Soup for their October Mini Crop - Bev's Color Your World Challenge.

Create your project using colors from the color wheel:
Image


Here's my Birthday card:
I chose these colors from the color wheel: Yellows, orange, purple & green.

I started out with the intentions of creating a Fall card... but I ended up with purple and got a little carried away with it... I guess it could still be a Fall birthday card....  ?

Supplies used:
Paper: My Mind's Eye, DCWV, White Cardstock
Ribbon
Darice Embossing Folder
Flower Wire
Roses/Leaves
Sticker Sentiment
Gems: Home Made
Circle Punch
Sketch: Splitcoast Stampers (SC286)

A closer look.  The sentiment is a sticker.  
The wire was on the ends of the flowers... and after cutting them off... I thought of an idea.  So I wrapped it around a toothpick to get this cute curled wire... and tucked them under the flowers.

Thanks so much for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment