Thursday, October 10, 2013

Memories

Hi there,

Here's a layout that was submitted at Sketches 4 All for their In Memory Challenge (octmemory).  You can see the challenge here.

The criteria:
Must have at least one flower for a woman OR
Must have a star for a man.

This is my page titled, "Memories."
This is our son with my father in law... who passed away several year ago.  His favorite color was BLUE, so I incorporated that color onto my page.

I created the large star to go under the photo.

Supplies used:
Paper: DCWV, Other
Page Title: Marcella K
Sequins
Stampin' Up! Border Punch
Star: Hand Made
Sketch: Sketches in Thyme

The sequins were placed all around the star.  

A border punch was used below the photo matting.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Sketches 4 All Design Team Member


No comments:

Post a Comment