Monday, October 14, 2013

Skills

Hi there,

I have a layout to share that was submitted at My Scraps and More for their Saturday Steal (10/12/13) Challenge.

This is the layout to "steal."
http://69.36.164.82/data/500/medium/Scrap_Pages_482.jpg
Layout from Berta.

And here's my layout titled, "Skills."
This is our son... having some fun doing hand stands.  Something I have never been able to do!  This definitely takes "skills!"

Supplies used:
Paper: Glitz, Kraft
Distressing
Washers
Marker
Cardstock Sticker Letters: Basic Grey

I didn't think this layout needed flowers... so I added washers.
All the shaped edges have been distressed.

Totally fun layout to lift... lovin' all the triangles!

This time my letters are straight... because I followed my faux stitched lines!

Thanks so much for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment