Thursday, October 31, 2013

Tri-fold Birthday Card

Hi there,

Here's the example card that I made for hosting the Libby's Challenges - Using Clusters (novclusters) at Sketches 4 All.  You can see my challenge here.

I sure hope you can play along!  It's super fun... really!

So, basically, the challenge is to create a project using a cluster of 3 or more embellies. 

Clusters can mean a variety of things such as:
- Flowers/Leaves
- Frames
- Tags
- Various Shapes
- Buttons, Brads, Bling
- Photos
- Gears, Chipboard
- Ribbon, Swirls
- Fabric, Lace, Felt
- Beads

Basically, ANY combo of embellies is a cluster.
I challenge you to HAVE SOME FUN and create your own unique "cluster."

This is the tri-fold Birthday card I made.  I have been wanting to make one for some time now... and I should not have waited so long to give it a try!  It was super fun!
Here's the card tied with a bow.  I left it open a bit.

Here's the card opened up.

This is the inside center of my card.  
The "cluster" is the 3 flowers and glitter gems.

Left inside flap.  3D embellies were used on each inside flap.

Right inside flap.

The back of my tri-fold.  Ribbon was adhered to the back.  

Outside left flap.

Outside right flap.

And a closer look at the back... including my stamped signatures.


Here's the card standing up.

I hope you enjoyed your visit and will stop in again real soon.
Thanks so much for stopping by!

Sketches 4 All Design Team Member


No comments:

Post a Comment