Friday, October 11, 2013

Wild Skies

Hello,

Here's a layout that was submitted at Sketches 4 All for their October Guest Designer Challenge (OCTGD).  You can see the challenge here.

This is the Inspiration Photo:

And here's my layout titled, "Wild Skies."
I was inspired by the skies, green, barn, cow and fence.

This is what the sky looked like right outside our home... before a hurricane went through.  It was wild... we had never seen the skies like this before.

Supplies used:
Paper: My Mind's Eye, Colorbok, Other
Cardstock Stickers: Basic Grey
Clear Glitter Sticker Letters
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder
Darice Embossing Folder
Sizzix Fence Die
Cardboard Fence
Various Brown Inks
Barn & Cow Wooden Embellies
Sketch: 2 Broke Girls

The tan colored cardstock was embossed and lightly brushed with ink to highlight it more.  The remainder of my page title is to the right of the photo.  The green cardstock tucked under the photo was also embossed with a tree folder.

A portion of my page title is above the photo.

 
I adhered two of the fences together for this long one and inked them with various brown inks until I got the look I wanted.  Isn't this wooden cow cute?  I was so excited to find this in my stash!

And the little wooden barn embellie too!  How cool!  Love them!
The bard was tucked just under the fence.


A closer look... I was trying to get a good shot of the glittery letters.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Sketches 4 All Design Team Member



No comments:

Post a Comment