Sunday, November 10, 2013

A Time for Celebration


Hi there,

I don't create very many 2-page layouts anymore.  They are SO time consuming!  And... I don't take a bazillion pics of very many things anymore... so it's harder to come up with something on two pages.

Anyhow, I wanted to complete this challenge... which happened to be a 2-page layout!
This was created for Colorful Creations for their November Stash - Add Some Space (STASHNOV) Challenge.  You can see the challenge here.

Basically, create a 2-page layout and use at least 5 photos.

This is my layout titled, "A Time for Celebration."
Our daughter's birthday last month.  Her request was carrot cake... so of course, that's what I made for her!  And it was so yummy!

Supplies used:
Paper: DCWV, Colorbok
Paper Doilies
EK Success Border Punch
Clear Stickers
Glitter Chipboard Die Cuts
Pink Color Mist
Ribbon
Hearts Ribbon
Sketch: Page Maps (Jan 2007)

Love these glitter chipboard shapes.  So pretty... and girly!
 
A glittery present sticker was added in the lower corner.

Another look at the cool cake and stars.

This clear sticker serves as my page title.  Below it is heart ribbon.  Love this ribbon!
 
On the doily on the far left I added a clear sticker.  The doilies were misted with a pink mist.  A punched border is below the photos.

On this doily I added clear sticker presents.

This doily has more glittery chipboard and a clear sticker.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Colorful Creations Design Team Member



No comments:

Post a Comment