Friday, November 8, 2013

All Girl No Fluff

Hi there,

Here's a layout that was submitted at Colorful Creations for their Creative Monthly Project - Using Bling Challenge (CMPBLING).  You can see the challenge here.

This is my layout titled, "All Girl No Fluff."
This photo was taken at the airport just before our daughter left for deployment.  It has taken me all this time to scrap this photo and not cry!  I still get welled up looking at it!  She's pictured here with two of her friends and her son.

Supplies used:
Paper: My Mind's Eye
Sticker Page Title
EK Success Border Punch
Cardstock Borders
Swirly Bling: Home Made
Gems: Home Made
Sketch: Page Maps (Dec 2010)

Don't you just love this home made bling?!?!  So totally fun to make too!

A punched border, cardstock border and three home made gems above all the strips.

The title was originally one long title, so I cut it in half and matted each one and overlapped them a bit for my title.  More swirly bling was added below that.

In the lower left corner more paper strips were added.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Colorful Creations Design Team Member


No comments:

Post a Comment