Friday, November 15, 2013

Birthday Card

Hi there,

Happy Friday to you all!  Hope you're enjoying your day!

I have a card to share that was submitted at Turtle Soup for their TTT Tuesday Challenge - Using Vellum.

This is my "Birthday" card:
I used vellum leaves, cut with my Sizzix leaf die.

Supplies used:
Paper: Colorbok, White Cardstock
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder
Ribbon
Sizzix Leaf Die
Vellum Leaves
Flower
Circle Punch
Rub on Sentiment
Sketch: Splitcoast Stampers (SC378)

Here's a closer look at the vellum leaves.  The vellum had a gold pattern on it... which makes these leaves really cool.

Thanks so much for stopping by!



1 comment:

  1. Hi Libby
    This is Debbie Reed from the Feeling Sketchy Blog Hop. Your name was picked on my blog as the winner of a bag of embellishments.
    Could you please email me at: jdmfreed@gmail.com
    With your name and address so I can mail it out to you.
    Thanks Libby,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete