Monday, November 4, 2013

Birthday Girl "Pink" Card

Hello,

This card was also submitted at Sketches 4 All for their PINK Challenge (pink).  You can see the challenge here.

Simply create your project using shades of pink.

Here's my "Birthday Girl" card:
I love making "girly" cards!  They're so fun!  I think I'll be giving this to my niece for her upcoming Birthday.

Supplies used:
Paper: DCWV, White Cardstock, Other
Nestabilities Dies
Pop Dots
Clear Sticker
Ribbon
Rick Rack
Swirly Bling: Home Made
Gem: Home Made
Flowers
Sketch: Splitcoast Stampers (SC428)

A closer look.  Isn't the swirly bling cool?!?!  So easy and fun to make too!
The clear sticker sentiment was adhered onto paper, trimmed and adhered with pop dots.  Two different flowers were layered with a home made gem in the center.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Sketches 4 All Design Team Member


No comments:

Post a Comment