Thursday, November 14, 2013

Merry Christmas Card

Hello,

I have another card to share with you that was submitted at Sketches 4 All for their November Different Holiday Colors (Different Holiday Colors) Challenge.  You can see the challenge here.

And here's my "Merry Christmas" card:
Well, these are definitely not colors I would normally use on a Christmas card.  I'm more of the red and green colors for Christmas.  But... since the challenge was to use colors I wouldn't normally use... well... this is it.

Supplies used:
Paper: American Crafts, White Cardstock, Colorbok
Cardstock Sentiment
Raffia
Glitter Foam Reindeer
Circle Punch
Sketch: Splitcoast Stampers (SC458)

A closer look at the cutest little foam reindeer!

A circle punch was added under the sentiment and raffia tied into a bow below it.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Sketches 4 All Design Team Member


No comments:

Post a Comment