Sunday, November 10, 2013

Summertime Sun

Hi there,

I'm SO missing the summertime!!  It's snowing here... Yuck!  Can you tell I totally hate the winters now... and more and more each year!  

Anyhow... I'm inside creating and created this layout for Colorful Creations for their Favorite Things (NOVFAVE) Challenge.  You can see the challenge here.

Here's my layout titled, "Summertime Sun."
This is definitely my favorite thing to do!  Sitting in the summertime sun, barefoot, reading my fave craft magazines and Zoe sleeping beside me.  It doesn't get much better than this!

Supplies used:
Paper: Colorbok
String
Martha Stewart Border Punch
Stickers: Creative Memories
Marker
Sketch: Page Maps (July 2010)

My page title.

So glad I found these stickers from Creative Memories in my stash!  Perfect for my page.

Journaling was added  below the photo.

Two arrows are on the left of the photo... pointing to my fave thing!!

And here's a look at the wild pp banner.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Colorful Creations Design Team Member


No comments:

Post a Comment