Saturday, November 23, 2013

Sweet

Hi there,

It's a very windy Saturday here... with a dusting of snow on the ground.
It's inevitable... winter is here!

From my toasty warm house I have a layout to share that was submitted at Colorful Creations for their Sketchy Tuesday Challenge (STNOV).  You can see the challenge here.

The sketch:
  

And here's my layout titled, "Sweet."
I snapped this photo of our daughter just as we entered "The Alamo" in Texas in January.  She was able to go out and about with us seeing the sights.

Supplies used:
Paper: My Mind's Eye
EK Success Border Punch
Flowers
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder
Pink Ink
Gems & Swirly Bling: Home Made
Chipboard Page Title

The half circles and whole circle were embossed and ink lightly rubbed across them to enhance the embossing.
 
A few flowers were added over the circle and banners with some swirly bling.  The page title is chipboard and glitter.

A closer look.


Another cluster of flowers and bling were added on the half circle on the lower portion of my page.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Colorful Creations Design Team Member


No comments:

Post a Comment