Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Thanksgiving Card

Hello,

I have a different kind of card to share using a different technique.  I'm not sure if I like it... but I gave it a whirl anyhow and this is what I came up with.

Here's my Thanksgiving card that was submitted at Soul Scrappers for their Black Magic Card Challenge (CC22).  You can see the challenge here.
I have never used the white ink pad that I've had forever!  I hurried up the drying process with my heat gun, then started coloring.  The sentiment was stamped with the white ink also and then embossed with clear embossing powder.

Supplies used:
Paper: DCWV, Colorbok
White Pigment Ink
Watercolor Pencils
Distressing
Twine: American Crafts
Sentiment: Inkadinkadoo
Clear Embossing Powder
Stamp: SU Always on my Mind
Sketch: Splitcoast Stampers (SC405)

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Soul Scrappers Design Team Member


No comments:

Post a Comment