Friday, March 30, 2012

Better Late than Never!!

Hello!
It's been yet another emotional day.  And my friends wonder why I have such high anxiety!! 

On the road all day running errands.  Why does running errands seem to consume so much time when you're in a hurry?  Ugh!!  At least I had a wonderful lunch with a great friend!  And.... (drum roll).... I got some absolutely fantastic news!  Sorry, I can't explain it.

I call this my "Pretty in Blue" layout.



I had just enough ribbon for this layout!  Phew!


I used some pastel colored beads for the centers of the smaller flowers.  This photo doesn't really do them justice.... but they are really cute beads.... really!  If I dig around long enough in my stash, I actually find something that I can use!  :)

I hope you all had a wonderful Friday!
Have a great weekend everyone!
Polly  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment