Tuesday, March 6, 2012

My Craft Room

Hello there!
Thought I'd share with you a few pictures of my very tiny craft room.  It may not be the best organized room, but it works for me!  I've reorganized and rearranged and I am enjoying the results.

These shelves were installed by my hubby quite a few years ago.  This is basically how my craft room began.  Later, I found these cool cloth bins and they are the best purchase!  They keep my "stuff" together and looks neater too....... if that's possible!  :)


This wall looked kinda bare, so I rummaged around and found these shelves that used to be in my son's room.  They hold all my little baskets and other fun stuff.  If you look closely you can see some of the mini albums that were recently completed.  What FUN it was to make those!  Time consuming, but FUN!

What can I say?  I'm a total paper addict!  I can't seem to get enough of it!  Most of my stash is DCWV and occasionally I shake it up a bit and add other paper packs.  I'm not a "buy-one-sheet-at-a-time" person.  Give me paper packs and I'm there!  :)

The shelves have all bins that house my ribbons, felt, punches, stamps and more ribbon.  My collection has grown from all the garage sales I go to each year.  Ohhhhhh, all the great finds I've come across at garage sales!  In our area, there are two cities close by that hold city-wide garage sales annually.  Love those and look forward to them each year!

Hope you enjoyed looking at a little piece of my world!

Thanks and have a wonderful day!
Polly  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment