Saturday, April 7, 2012

Easter Cards

Hello!

I didn't get any Easter cards out this year!  What a bummer!!  I don't know what happened with the time.  All the holidays seem to be creeping up on me before I realize it!!   :( 
  
On the plus side, it did get me motivated to make a few Easter cards, in hopes of getting them mailed out next year!
I wanted to do something different with the ribbon and came up with this.  It's probably been done before by someone else, but it's new to me and I kinda like it!

Supplies used:
Paper:  DCWV, White cardstock, White textured cardstock: ColorBok,
Mint green ribbon, Colored pencils, Hole punch,
Bunny stamp:  Westwater Enterprises, Sentiment (unknown), 
Ink:  Adirondack Hazelnut

I've had these CTMH stamps for years and decided to dig them out and give them a try!  I don't know what I was waiting for...... because these are the cutest stamps!
Supplies used:
Paper:  DCWV, White cardstock,
Mint green ribbon, colored pencils, hole punch,
Ink:  Adirondack Hazelnut,
Bunny stamp:  CTMH "Sensational Season" and Sentiment:  Stampin' Up! "All Holidays"

Supplies used:  
Paper:  DCWV, White cardstock, White textured cardstock: ColorBok,
Colored pencils, Pink ribbon,
Ink:  Color Box Raw Silk,
Stamps:  Sentiment: Hampton Art; Easter Eggs: CTMH


Here's my final card for today's post.  I was trying out the Martha Stewart circle cutter.  Once I figured out how to use it (HA HA!) I found it to be pretty neat!  Just don't move the base as you're turning it in a circle!
Supplies used:
Paper:  DCWV, White cardstock, White textured cardstock: ColorBok,
Stamp:  Bunny: Westwater Enterprises; Sentiment (unknown),
Colored pencils, sanding, Martha Stewart circle cutter, yellow seam binding,
Ink:  Adirondack Hazelnut; A la mode Green


Have a wonderful "Day Before Easter!"
Polly  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment