Thursday, April 5, 2012

A Couple of Questions For You All

Hi there!

I seriously need to get some mojo going!  It seems like there are always tons of "other things" to do, which keeps me away from my craft room.  No crafting for me means a woman on the edge!  Yikes!  I need to make room for MY TIME so I can feel like:  It will be OK now.... I've got things under control.

Do we ever feel like we have everything under control?  I don't know about you, but every time I feel even close to everything being under control, something happens to squash it out again!  Are we always supposed to feel so haphazard from life?

Don't get me wrong, life is good (most of the time).  And my hubby and I are grateful and thankful for all the "little things" in our life every day.

Some days these thoughts just go through my head.  Anyone else have those same thoughts?  Just curious.

Anyway, here are a couple cards for today.  
 Below are the supplies used for my Hello card.

Stamp:  Sentiment (unknown); Butterfly: Inkadinkadoo "Fancy That"
Paper:  DCWV, White cardstock,
Cream Satin Ribbon, Watercolor Pencils,
Border Punch:  Fiskars,
Ink:  Memories Rainbow, A la mode Green


Supplies used for my Happy Birthday card:

Stamp:  Fiskars Clear Stamps "Wild Daisy Road"
Paper:  DCWV, White cardstock
Ribbon
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder
Ink:  A la mode Pink


Here's my favorite photo of our grandson, Dylan.  
Each year our school holds a Gym Demonstration Show.  Each grade demonstrates something different, such as Tumbling, Scooter games, Parachute games, Pillow Polo and Basketball skills.
This year the 5th grade is playing Omnikin Wallball (It's like volleyball, with no net).
As always, I take a pile of photos, in hopes that there will be that one "great shot" somewhere in there!

I was pleasantly surprised to get this great shot of our grandson (center of photo, in green t-shirt) making the jump, air-borne, to hit the ball!
Love it!!

Have a wonderful day!
Polly  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment