Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Our Easter Dog

Hello Everyone!
Hope you are all enjoying your Wednesday.

Since Easter is just around the corner, I thought I'd post another Easter card.  I curled the petals of the flower upwards to give it some depth.  The cute little girly Easter bunny is heat embossed.  Love this stamp!
Supplies used:
Purple cardstock and striped paper:  DCWV, White cardstock
White ribbon
Clear embossing powder
Stamp: Hampton Art Clear Samps
Ink:  A la mode Lavender

And here's Zoe, our Easter Dog!  Isn't she the cutest?!?!?!  It's true, she doesn't look too happy here.  I was trying to get her into the Easter spirit!  Can't you just hear her saying, "Why are you making me wear these?"  In fact, she was the happiest after I took those bunny ears off her.... jumping around, all excited and smiling.  Yes, our dog smiles! (If you have a dog, doesn't yours smile?)  It's so funny!

She's our very spoiled dog and we love her dearly!  I always say, "See what our animals have to put up with from their owners!"   :)

Have a wonderful day!
Polly  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment