Monday, April 2, 2012

Spring Cleaning Anyone??

Hello!

I know, it's only Monday...... but it's a glorious day!

Does anyone else have the urge to Spring clean?  All I need to do is a little cleaning and I feel like I've accomplished so much!  A little bit each day gets it done!  When I think of Spring cleaning on the grand scale, it's overwhelming - then I can easily convince myself that I don't want to do this right now!  But a little at a time is a great feeling!

Here's my layout for today.

I've been wanting to use zippers on my layouts since I saw it somewhere (sorry, I can't remember where).  I had a 12 inch zipper, which fit perfectly on my layout!  Then I just layered different colors/textures of ribbons over the zipper.

I used my embossing folders, border punches and fun fur just under the zipper for something "fun."  I drew lines lightly with colored pencils onto a small piece of paper for journaling.


Have a wonderful day!
Polly  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment