Saturday, April 21, 2012

Going Wild Over DCWV Glitter Paper Packs!

Hello!

Here's a couple cards for today.

I love DCWV paper, as you've probably already noticed.  Pretty much everything I make for cards or layouts is using this paper.  The selection of paper is amazing!  And I love when they come out with new paper packs.......then my mission is figuring out when I'm going to get them!  :)
 Supplies used:
Paper: DCWV, White cardstock, Ink: Stampin' Up! Sage Shadow, 
Sentiment: Paper Company Clear Stamps; Stamp: Stampin' Up! Fresh Cuts,
Yellow seam binding ribbon, Diamond Stickles

I tried to get a close up of the Stickles on the flower, but you can barely see it.  


Love how this card turned out.  I think I may case my own card again in the future!
Supplies used:
Paper: DCWV, White cardstock, Martha Stewart border punch, EK Success border punch, 
Nestabilities Labels Die, Sentiment: Inkadinkadoo, ribbon, Ink: Color Box Raw Silk

Have a wonderful day and thanks for looking at my Blog!
Polly  :)

1 comment: